- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 Tbsp chopped parsley, divided
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp minced onion
- 1 Tbsp plus 1 Tsp lemon juice
- 1 Tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 Tsp dry mustard
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package Salmon (6 oz or more)
- 1 pie crust, blind baked and cooled
- 3/4 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1 Tsp Dill
- 1/8 Tsp Ground White Pepper
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup minced cucumber
- heat oven to 425 degrees
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, add milk, parsley, butter, green onion, lemon juice, Worcestershire Sauce and mustard. Mix well.
- Fold in cheese and Salmon gently then pour into pie crust
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until set and crust is just golden. If your crust edge is already browned before you bake, cover just the crust edge with a ring of tin foil to prevent it from getting too dark.
- Let pie stand for 10 minutes before serving, serve with one spoonful of the dill sauce drizzled over the top.