- 2 cups flour
- 1 Tsp salt
- 1/2 Tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- Mix ingredients together until mixture is smooth. It should be the consistency of pudding and should stay in the spoon when you take a spoonful. If the mixture is too runny, add more flour, if it's too dry, add more water.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil (about 2 quarts at least).
- Using a teaspoon, drop spoonful's of the mixture into the boiling water until all the mixture has been used.
- Continue to boil dumplings for 5 minutes longer, making sure to push them down into the water.
- Drain well when finished.
We serve these with our Chicken Paprikash recipe that you can find listed under Chicken or Main Dishes.