White Bar-b-que Sauce
This unique barbecue sauce was invented in 1925 by Robert 'Big Bob' Gibson at Big Bob Gibson's Bar-B-Que restaurant, in Decatur. I have never been a huge fan of most Bar-B-Que sauces so this one was something I had to try and I was not disappointed.
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup prepared extra-hot horseradish
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix mayonnaise, vinegar, horseradish, lemon juice, black pepper, mustard, salt, cayenne pepper, and garlic powder together in a bowl. Whisk together thoroughly until creamy and smooth. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.