Guinness Cheese Dip
Great with dipping pretzels or tortilla chips. If you don't like the slightly bitter taste of a dark beer, try one of the Sam Adams beers like Boston Lager.
- 32 ounces processed cheese food (such as Velveeta(R)), cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup Irish stout beer (such as Guinness(R))
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- Heat cheese in slow cooker on High until melted, about 20 minutes.
- Stir beer, salsa, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper into cheese until smooth and heated through, stirring frequently, about 10 minutes.