Cape Cod Chicken
We love cranberry and this recipe is a hit every time we make it. It works great in large quantities for a pot luck too!
- 2 or 3 Split Chicken Breasts or a Package of Boneless Breasts
- 1 Box of Stove Top Stuffing Mix (or other pre-seasoned stuffing mix)
- 1 Large Can whole cranberry sauce
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a 9 X 12 baking dish, spread cooked stuffing mix.
- Arrange chicken on top of stuffing
- Mix cranberry sauce and honey together, spread over chicken and stoving
- Bake for about 35 to 40 minutes or until chicken is done.